CDR provides Environmental services and support for contaminated land management, waste management, remediation, salinity and acid sulphate soils assessment, marine environment studies, environmental management plans and environmental auditing projects.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site assessments.
- On-site soil Testing, Assessment, Removal and disposal advice.
- Clean Fill Certificate for Soil on-site re-use or disposal.
- Site Inspections to assist with re-zoning and local council application requirements.
- Underground Tank removal and make-good requirements.
- Child Care Centre soil assessments.
- Contaminated Soil assessment for off-site disposal.
- Assistance with environmental audits for contaminated sites.
- Remediation of contaminated sites.