Come and join our team!
We have excellent working conditions and are committed to ongoing professional development of our employees with a strong focus of wellbeing that supports work-life-balance.
If you see yourself developing within this field, feel free to send us an enquiry at email@example.com to join our expanding organisation in both people and capabilities that will give you the opportunity to work and grow within an experienced team and to work with a diverse range of clients and exciting projects.
Experienced CMT Geotechnical Technician Wanted
CDR Geotechnical & Environmental Services Pty Ltd provides a range of Construction Material Testing (CMT) and Environmental Testing services throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
We’re inviting CMT Technicians with industry experience to apply for the opportunity to join our team in Airport West, Victoria.
We’re a triple Certified organisation for Quality, Safety and Environmental and have a philosophy of compliance and best practice along with a strong focus of innovation and efficiencies through the introduction of new technology.
With excellent working conditions, ongoing professional development our focus is a strong culture of wellbeing that supports work-life-balance.
Come and join an expanding organisation that will give you the opportunity to work and grow within an experienced team and to work with a diverse range of clients and exciting projects.
Salary is negotiable based on your experience and qualifications.
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, your duties & responsibilities would include:
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team on a diverse range of clients/projects
- Conducting field and laboratory testing of Aggregates, Soils & Concrete
- Accurately reporting of field and laboratory test results
- Complying with our BLIMS (Business Laboratory Management System)
- Effective client management and communication
- Soil Sample Preparation
- Field and Laboratory Testing
The ideal candidate would:
- Relevant CMT experience
- Have field experience in the use of portable nuclear gauges and other field equipment
- Hold a Cert IV in Lab Techniques or higher
- Hold a current Nuclear License
- Have a current driver’s license
- Be proficient in the use of IT and LIMS systems
- Be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
To express your interest and take advantage of this employment opportunity in excellent working conditions, and great team click ‘apply’ or alternatively for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org